So, what exactly is Gamification and why has it gained a lot of attention in the digital world? In simple words, Gamification is an art of using the essence of games and applying it in real life scenarios to increase user participation, engagement, retention & motivation etc. According to a survey by Gallup to measure employee engagement at work; only 31.5% of the workforce is engaged while the remaining 68.5% are disengaged.

Read More

Know someone who would find this interesting? Share it now!Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
Buffer this page
Buffer
Email this to someone
email